My family

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Actually, April 1st- Day 7 of Spring Break

I can't seem to write on this blog at a decent hour.  I just get so busy that I can't quit.  Since I'm on break I tend to stay up later and sleep later too.  I completed numerous tasks today such as picking up the cat from the Vet. (fleas), visiting Wal-mart, and finishing a baby pillow for a new baby girl named Olivia.  Her mom really loves her sorority and those colors are red and black.

It appears my break is coming to a swift and painful end. So I also worked on organizing my sewing room which it was badly in need of.  I have lots more to do in there to make it completely useful. And I bought (on my trip to Macon- the nearest place to buy fabric since our Wal-mart no longer stocks bolted material) a huge stack of flannel.  I can't resist flannel especially when it is onsale.  Thanks, Joann's.

Sharin' my Stitches- Facebook Group

1 comment: