My family

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Day 6 Spring Break

                                                                                                                                                            

Well, I finished the t-shirts for Living with Punks.  It was such a great idea to make appliqued t-shirts for the children in Japan.  I'm not used to appliqueing this way.  I've gotten so spoiled with my embroidery machine.  I'm not exactly pleased with how they turned out.  But hopefully some little girl and boy will be happy with them.
Go to the website and look at everyone
else's submissions.
 
I've got a few more projects to work on tonight before going to bed- baby bibs and a baby pillow. Hopefully I'll have time to post more tonight.  See ya!

2 comments:

  1. So cute! Love them both. Since you made two, you can link up twice by uploading one of them onto Flickr and linking that way. Just let me know if you need help with that

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome designs and I'm super jealous of your embroidery machine!

    ReplyDelete